12 reasons why you should call our technicians for your dishwasher
This is always unexpected: suddenly the dishwasher stops draining water, starts leaking or won’t switch on. In most cases, it is better to leave the dishwasher repair nj to the specialists, as in order to eliminate some of the causes of failure, special tools and skills are required.
If your dishwasher is over 5 years old, a mere wearing of parts is the most common cause of failure. If the appliance was purchased recently, the following may be the cause of failure or poor functioning:
- Part and build of the poor quality. If your dishwasher is manufactured by the cheap and little-known manufacturer.
- Improper connection. If the distance to the sewage system exceeds 4.92 feet, the pump may break down.
- Low quality detergent may also be a cause of poor quality of dishes washing.
- Incorrect loading of dishes.
If none of the above seems to be the cause of your dishwasher failure, then intervention of the experienced technician is a must.
How do we repair it? First, we diagnose the issue and look for the best way to eliminate it.
Here are the reasons to call our technicians for your dishwasher
- The dishwasher won’t start
If the dishwasher won’t start, even though it is switched on, all of the lights are on and you hear the noise of water filling up, the problem might be the following:
- Clogged filter? In this case, the technician takes it out from the bottom of the loading compartment, rinses it out thoroughly and sets it back in place.
- The burners are littered and the machine is not spraying water? We fix this issue by cleaning the hole.
- If the circulation pump fails, the machine will stop taking water in. This is one of the most serious breakdowns, and the technician has to replace the defective pump with a new one.
- Damage to the motor. First, we check the motor for bridging and circuit discontinuity, and only after that do we start fixing the problems.
- Water overflow. First, the water level sensor must be checked. It is located in the bottom of the dishwasher, so we need to turn over the appliance in order to access it. If the problem is diagnosed correctly – the technician replaces the faulty sensor.
- Water overheats or under-heats? There might be several causes for this type of breakdown:
- Failure of the temperature probe
- Weak water pressure due to the faulty pump or burner
- Malfunction of the electric heating tube
- Littering of the filter and the sprayer. Our technicians will take the filter out and clean it with cleansing agents.
- Failure of the motor or water pump. To resolve this type of malfunction, contact the specialist. If you try to repair it yourself, it may lead to more breakdowns, as you need to have experience in order to fix this issue.
- The water is not draining. Perhaps, the cause of this failure is a faulty pump or clogged drain system.
- The dishwasher body gives an electric shock. Get away from it and call our technicians. They will examine the electric heating tube and look for damages in the form of cracks or other deficiencies. If the electric heater is broken down, we will replace it with a new one. Excessively hard water is one of the most common causes of this failure.
- The dishwasher does not absorb the detergent? Dirty burners or insufficient water pressure might be the reason. The valve-lifting mechanism which lets the detergent out might have broken down.
- The appliance does not respond to button pressing? The blocking unit might have burnt down, or power filter or line button have malfunctioned. It is difficult to accurately diagnose the cause of your appliance malfunction remotely. Please call the technician, and he will eliminate your dishwasher issues in the shortest time possible.
- Do you hear any new noises during your machine operation? It means that pump bearings and gland seal need replacing. Pump bearings might have stopped working due to water ingress.
- The drying function is not working? Most likely, the fan has broken down. Our technicians will check its winding and contacts using multimeter instrument. If the spare part is faulty, we will replace it.
- The water from the machines leaks onto the floor.
- First, we will check the door sealing. If necessary, we will clean them from the film or even replace it.
- If the pump sealing is broken, we will replace it.
- If the water chamber integrity is damaged, we will replace it with the undamaged one.